Unique Original Articles » The most striking and Unique Features of The Bosch GLM 250 VF…an advanced rangefinder
The most striking and Unique Features of The Bosch GLM 250 VF…an advanced rangefinder
The Bosch GLM 250 VF performs simple area and volume calculations and Pythagoras for gauging altitude separately from seven other dimension operations which are:
- Restricted tallness can be measured by using the combined Pythagoras.
- For commodious tripod measurements double Pythagoras can be used.
- Height calculations: devised for unapproachable locations.
- Roof inclinations can be measured using the Trapezoid function in the GLM 250 VF Professional tool.
- Timer function for precise measuring with tripod.
- It is easier to mark recurring distances with the surveying function.
- In all the dimension calculations the minimum-maximum function can be used additionally.
Bosch GLM 250 VF facilitates its user with manifestly arranged key pad marked with instinctive symbols for setting all the functions. The hefty illuminated four-line display helps in reading measurement outcomes and tool settings. The device is designed to keep most recent 30 measurements. Areas that cannot be reached easily can also be measured using the folding measuring pin. The Bosch laser rangefinder is actually a notable laser rangefinder.
Some important specifications present in Bosch glm 250 vf Professional are:
- It can measure distance from 0.05 to 250m.
- It has correctness of measurement equal to 1mm
- Device weight is 0.24kg
- The laser diode specification is 635nm.
- Its measurement time is less than 0.5 seconds.
- The compact device dimension is 120 x 66 x 37 mm.
- 4 batteries of 1.5 V LR03 specification are included in this device.
- It takes 4mins for automatic switching off.
- Individual measurements of this rangefinder are, approx. 30,000.
- The battery has a run-time of 5 hours.
- It also takes in a multifunctional adaptor.
A built in target optic system is offered in Bosch GLM 250 VF which can receive small light signals for easy outdoor viewing. The laser point of this device is visible over distances of up to 250 meters and also in bad lighting circumstances. There is dust and water protection offered in this tool in accordance with IP 54. Its resistivity against water and dust makes it ideal for clear work setting and consistent performance.
Sintered ceramic support is given to the reception diode and lens in the Bosch GLM 250 VF. Even in harsh weather conditions this keeps the optical system stable. Extreme precision and long term utilization is guaranteed because of this feature. The scratch resistance of its goblet lens is muchbetter than the conventional plastic lens.
It is the best among its competitors as the Bosch GLM 250 VF offers quite easy way to calculate measurement functions even measuring volumes, area and distances in an easy and meticulous way. The performance in measurement and exactness is offered by this product to meet the requirements of its users in all job sites.
Have a look at the Bosch Power Tools Critic site for Bosch Professional Power Tools the best Bosch Power Tools Critic site available on the internet for Articles, Videos and much more!
Have a look at the Bosch Power Tools site for the Bosch glm 250 vf its one of the best Bosch Power Tools Review available on the internet - Also Great Articles, Video's, Specifications.....and more !!!
Also - Have a look at the Bosch Power Tools site for another article on the Bosch glm 250 vf it really is worth a look for another great article......plus much more!!!
Article Source: JS2 Article Marketing
All articles are submitted by users, we take no responsibility for the content of any articles. Users have given permission for others to use these articles in exchange for credit in the form of a link back to the author's website. For removal requests please contact us at http://www.jetpackedsupport.com