Unique Original Articles » The most striking and Unusual Features of The Bosch GLM 250 VF…an advanced rangefinder
The most striking and Unusual Features of The Bosch GLM 250 VF…an advanced rangefinder
Apart from the area, volume and simple Pythagoras computation, there are seven other dimension functions provided by Bosch GLM 250 VF.
- Combined Pythagoras measurement can be utilized to measure limited altitudes.
- Double Pythagoras for expedient tripod measurements.
- Height calculations: prepared for unapproachable locations.
- In the GLM 250 VF Professional tool the trapezoid function measures roof tendency.
- A timer function is offered to measure accurately with tripod.
- A surveying function to spot recurring distances.
- The Minimum-Maximum function can be used in combination with all other measurements.
Bosch GLM 250 VF facilitates its user with manifestly arranged key pad marked with instinctive symbols for setting all the functions. The hefty illuminated four-line display helps in reading measurement outcomes and tool settings. The tool maintains a record of up to 30 recent measurements. Areas that cannot be reached easily can also be measured using the folding measuring pin.
Bosch glm 250 vf Professional includes subsequent specifications:
- Its assessable distance range is from 0.05 to 250m
- 1 mm is measuring accuracy of the device.
- 0.24 kg is the heaviness of this tool.
- A laser diode of 635nm is integrated in it.
- It uses 0.5 seconds to compute measurements.
- The dimensions of this device: 120 x 66 x 37 mm.
- It has 4 x 1.5 V LR03 batteries.
- The device is switched off automatically after 4 minutes.
- Individual measurements of this rangefinder are, approx. 30,000.
- A battery can work a maximum of 5 hours in one recharge.
- It has an adaptor which can carry out various jobs.
A built in target optic system is presented in Bosch GLM 250 VF which can receive small light signals for easy outdoor viewing. Even during bad lighting conditions, the laser point works perfectly up to a distance of 250m. In accordance with IP 54, the laser and its battery are protected from dust and splashes. The dust and water resistant function permits the tool to work in adverse conditions and provides consistent performance at the same time.
The lens and reception diode are positioned in a support finished with bonded ceramics for protecting the Bosch GLM 250 VF. This helps in keeping the optical system steady even in all weather conditions. This handy feature guarantees highest accuracy as long as the device remains functional. The goblet lens is scratch resistant and is better than plastic lenses.
Bosch GLM 250 VF stands best among other offered products and is designed for measuring the calculations of dimensions in a swift and meticulous way. In order to fulfill the requirements of all jobsites, the product endows highest accuracy and measurement performance, which is incredible no doubt.
If you are looking for Bosch Power Tools then before you buy your next Robert Bosch Power Tools the Critique Mag site is the best available on the internet for Articles, Reviews, Specifications, Videos and much more ......!
Have a look at the Bosch Power Tools site for the Bosch glm 250 vf its one of the best Bosch Power Tools Review available on the internet - Also Great Articles, Video's, Specifications.....and more !!!
Also - Have a look at the Bosch Power Tools site for another article on the Bosch glm 250 vf it really is worth a look for another great article......plus much more!!!
Article Source: JS2 Article Marketing
All articles are submitted by users, we take no responsibility for the content of any articles. Users have given permission for others to use these articles in exchange for credit in the form of a link back to the author's website. For removal requests please contact us at http://www.jetpackedsupport.com