Unique Original Articles » Is it a Neobux Scam - Or is it a Great PTC Income source?
Is it a Neobux Scam - Or is it a Great PTC Income source?
If you are lucky, you are reading this Neobux examination because you had questions about Neobux. You are interested in knowing if it is safe to sign up and receive money from. Your most important question could be whether or not it is a Neobux scam.
So, is it a Neobux Scam, or a proven plan to make some passive cash online?
Let us take a closer look at Neobux to find our answers.
The topic that most people are afraid of is the Referral Rental Platform, which offers the opportunity to pay a small fee in order to rent referrals for a set period of time. Many people who have not found financial success with managing their own rentals on Neobux have made accusations that Neobux uses automated bots to bloat it's numbers.
This concern gives rise to an understandable inquiry: Is Neobux a Scam?Let's take a closer examination at what Neobux really has to offer.
• The admin could be including bots as rented referrals in lieu of actual active accounts. If true, this would be highly inappropriate and a waste of investment dollars.
• Concerns are that Neobux shows Clickbank advertisements that only the administrator is profiting from, and only keeps those displayed so as to make the impression of real advertisers.This may mean that the only income Neobux is bringing in comes from referral purchases and membership purchases.
• Neobux has millions of users.
• Instant payouts are available through PayPal, Netteller, and AlertPay.
• Neobux includes extensive membership levels spanning from free sign up, to higher packages including the Golden and Ultimate. (With the most affordable at $90 per year and the largest at $890 per year)
• It has been profitably functioning since 2008, and with almost no record of being down due to problems for greater than 24 hours. (This is extremely vital, as there is an abundance of Denial of Service attacks in the PTC community, which has taken down many Paid to Click sites.) Notably, Neobux has resisted the majority of them and continued to function with no damaging downtimes that affect members' incomes.
• Neobux's website script is well written with few known problems, and useful management charts. The admin and moderators are quite friendly, and there have been no complaints in onsite or offsite forums about a shortage of assistance from them.
• When you create a sizable team of direct referrals you can generate a significant cash flow by simply viewing advertisements. Even in spite of rumors of bots, you are still able to make more money with rented referrals as long as you make sure that you have a great strategy to manage those referrals and the time and money you invest in them.
There is definitely an opportunity to make money. What about the accusations mentioned earlier? Is Neobux a scam or not?
Even if some of the referrals in the for rent were bots, with millions of users, you are still bound to receive several real accounts when you purchase a referral pack. There are a huge number of people joining Neobux everyday who do not have anyone referring them, and those members are automatically added to the number of accounts available for purchase as a rented referral.
As a member of Neobux, there is a skill set that you will need to learn to be sure that your referrals(both direct and rented) work for you for profit. Without a management strategy, you might find yourself disappointed with the profit generation of your referrals and worrying that it is a Neobux scam. So the most important idea to learn from this examination, is that you should prepare yourself adequately before spending any of your own cash into this PTC opportunity. With a well planned strategy for choosing which referrals to retain, which to recycle, and which to drop entirely, you can quickly assemble a capable downline of both rented and direct referrals who will earn you FREE recurring profits each and every day.
And for those who may think it is in reality a Neobux scam, with the website administrator just attempting to profit from the rented referral "bots," remember that you are not required to pay for joining, and you are not ever required to spend money on referrals. You can generate profits as a completely free patron of Neobux. The rented referral system is in place for members who want to succeed in obtaining referrals quicker. If you are not able to bring in direct referrals and you are able to manage your rented referrals successfully, it can be a nice method to grow your income at an increased pace. If you do not believe that you can manage the rented referrals, you are able to simply avoid renting and just consider it as a usual PTC site by acquiring direct referrals.
Simply put, there is no such thing as a Neobux Scam. It is a real PTC site which offers instant pay outs , low cash out requirements, and has been in existence for longer than other PTC sites.
In review, Neobux is an amazing opportunity for anyone looking to earn some realistic extra cash from a well established Paid to Click site. Though you can't hope to make a million dollars over night, with a smart referral management plan you can create a highly significant stream of passive income for yourself. As you may notice from the banners on this page, there is REAL income to be made with Neobux, and it can easily be accomplished with little or no investment from your own money.
You can become a member of Neobux HERE, or by clicking any banner on the page. If you wish to invest in a reasonably priced guide to Neobux strategies, you can pick one up by clicking Neobux Scam article, click the link to check it out.
Now that you know there is no Neobux Scam, you know Neobux can be a great way to earn income online if you know how to get direct referrals. To learn how to grow Neobux, or any online business with Internet Marketing, check out Empower Network.
Article Source: JS2 Article Submission Software
All articles are submitted by users, we take no responsibility for the content of any articles. Users have given permission for others to use these articles in exchange for credit in the form of a link back to the author's website. For removal requests please contact us at http://www.jetpackedsupport.com