Lately I have had some interesting experiences with manipulating my metabolism. The things I have gone through have indicated to me that there are many things that will change up your metabolism. Some of these things are obvious, but many of them are far from obvious.
Obvious Things Having an Effect on Metaboblism
There are some fairly obvious changes that cause a change in your metabolism. Below is just a small list of those things:
- Eating 5 or 6 small meals a day. By eating a bunch of small meals you keep your body working on digesting the food all day long. This, in turn, ramps up your metabolism.
- HIIT Cardio Sessions. Standard cardio where you run for long periods of time will burn a lot of calories from fat while doing the work, but will do little to nothing after you stop. Replace that with HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) cardio sessions and it is an utterly different story. Your body continues to burn calories long after the training has stopped.
- Standard Weight Training. Lifting weights builds muscle and muscle revs up your metabolism. The bigger the engine the more calories you will burn at rest.
Not So Obvious Things Having an Effect on Metabolism
In addition to the list of obvious things, there are some not so obvious things that will have an effect on your metabolism. The following is a list of these items:
- Supersetting. Supersetting will rev up your metabolism by propelling your body beyond its normal limits. You will work much harder and that will kick your metabolism up a notch.
- Training in an Oxygen Deprived State. When training hard enough that you are gasping for air, one reaction that would seem unlikely, but isn't, is that your metabolism will speed up. You will stay in that sped up state for a long time as well.
- Timing of Your Training Sessions. By training earlier in the day you will receive a longer lasting benefit from the training. Your metabolism will rage all day long.
Pay attention to your body's signals. This is the key to manipulation of your metabolism. Without feedback you won't know what to do next. The feedback your body gives you is going to tell you what is working and what is not working. That will be the key to your successful metabolic manipulation.
Article Source: JS2 Article Marketing